Thursday, April 21, 2016

Final Answer

Hi All,
This was officially the last week of my internship, and it was an amazing journey. And I landed a job with a software company too, which could be really useful down the road and separate me from other peers with no job experience.
I'd also like to give a final answer to my research question as my last blog.
I concluded that just from a beginner perspective, both Java and Python had so many more resources, in turn making it much easier to not only learn, but understand the underlying concepts as well. With C#, even though I have been using it for three months now, I can not still confidently say "I am adept at writing C#". Java could have easily fixed some of the major problems I dealt with with C#/selenium testing. There were a lot of pros to using C# though, like the .NET framework compatible with C# easing some of my methods' code. But in the end, I think if I had used Java, I could have finished and successfully ran my tests much faster than I would have right now! Unfortnately, I had to use C# for the company though!
Lastly, here is a link to my final presentation, which I will be presenting in a few weeks!
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XrZJZl6q29y1R75v4KI2jcBJ-6SGAbSq5pqIzWM-zLw/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment