Friday, April 1, 2016

Game Design

So I started my game (kind of). I figured that after learning the methods I needed to for automated testing using c#, and through all the random Youtube videos and forums online, I had a sufficient enough knowledge to create a basic game. Turned out I was wrong, I had no clue where to even start. So, this week (and weekend maybe), I will try to begin learning all the different methods and packages I need to create a basic game. My goal is to get one done by the end of the week (just a poker or blackjack game with user vs cpu). Then, I will have a couple more weeks to not only explore the pros and cons, but also move on to try to create a more advanced game with visual aspects incorporated such as a picture-card matching game.
I will give another update in just a few days on creating the poker/blackjack game, so stay with me on my exciting journey through the world of code!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear that you have gotten started on your game? Will your readers have the opportunity to play the games as you develop them?

    ReplyDelete